Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Editor's Note August 17, 2015

In this video I discuss my weekend off in Atlanta to see Fanatic Four, eat barbecue and go to hangout with friends at Lake Lanier. I felt inspired to write more than usual while in Atlanta. I found myself thinking about the topic of friendship in my journal. I'm looking forward to writing an article about that and some of the revelations I had over this past weekend. I also thanked Mark O Estes for carrying on the M3 Entertainment hangout without any help from me. I was really proud to see that he was able to host a great show introducing a new contributor to the broadcast and dealing with all the technical issues that can arise all by himself. Looking forward to having Corey Drummond as a part of M3 and the Entertainment hangouts each Friday.


No comments: