Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Journal for 7-15-14


Started blogging for three new or updated Tumblr Blogs Updated the M3 tumblr and am making it a little difficult to get all the writing done that I wanted to. the blog links are below.

My personal Tumblr http://mtravers32.tumblr.com/


Video blogging - I've wanted to journal but I keep running out of time so the video opeion seems to make sense to me

Dawn of the Planet of the Apes was awesome - Saw it in 3D and I think I might go and see it again in 2D

Writing my weight loss blog for M3 Life - Posted an article about constancy and finding a routine getting your health in order means. I think I can write about that process. 

Working on my personal tumblr going to ask breeze to help me out with the design. Also adding some new pages to this mtravers.com blog to include links to my Instagram, Tumblr, and Google+, 

Doing a lot more writing recently the three pieces I've recently written. Hvae been proud of my past three works On Drugs and Consciousness, The Problem with Assholes and The Problem with People Pleasers all written for the Male Media Mind 

Reading Gay Spirituality by Toby Johnson and with write about why I think it's a blessing to be gay


No comments: