Wednesday, January 16, 2013

A new direction for the blog

After launching The Male Media Mind I realized that I can take this blog in a whole new direction. Since I'm going to be posting daily at Male Media Mind all the information and options I can't see the point of this blog being the same. So I feel it's a good idea to turn my blog into something more personal.

I've always been a little scare to bear myself online. I don't want to be messy or cause drama. Of course I am entitled to discuss my own experiences, but I'd rather do without the consequences that could emerge. The thing is my life isn't interesting anyway. The only thing of interest right now is the launching the new blog. So for now I think I'll use this space to discuss my feelings and thoughts about the new blog.



I have been so proud of the work we've done. I'm so excited about what we have planned that want a space to express it. It's funny how things are moving so fast and so slow at the same time. On the one hand we have to send out each and every day and staying on top of it can be a hassle. I'm afraid we'll get behind and miss a post. On the other hand when we breainstorm ideas we have so many things we want to do we know we can't do it all in one day or even a week.

So it's really been great moderating the blog. I want to implement more of the improvements to the site but I've been busy planning the content of the blog making sure our contributors stay in the loop and basically trying not to worry too much. It's going well. And now it's time to get some rest.









No comments: