Tuesday, October 07, 2014

Editor's Note Oct 5, 2014

I made a commitment to publish two editor's notes each week. One video and one blog post. I think I can keep that up, but I'm also writing for the M3 blog once a week and between that and editing the videos and other social media posts, I sometimes get behind. I think the habit is one that will serve me well, boosting my creativity and output. Our hangout was good this week and I enjoined the topics we discussed. I feel that we're hitting a stride. It takes some experience to accurately judge if what you're doing works, and I can say that I believe that it is. I'll be recording my thoughts just a day after the hangout is over so it's still fresh on my mind. I think it will also help me in deciding which segments to edit into the bear essentials videos.





No comments: