Sunday, February 22, 2015

Editor's Note 15,02-22

Thanks to everyone who has joined us Saturday for the M3 Weekly Hangout. I really appreciate the level of participation we've gotten from our contributors and viewers. It seems that a week passes by so quickly when it gets time to prepare for the hangouts. It can take up a large chunk of one's weekend, so I'm very much appreciative of the people who take time out of their day to help M3 grow as a community. I do it because I see it as a mission to spread unity and produce uplifting content. I'm sure many others do so just for the company, but for whatever reason people support us I'm glad that they are there. I'd especially like to thank Breeze, Ja'Won, Gerald and Mark for joining me this Saturday. We got quite a few segments that will be coming out of this hangout over the next few weeks and I'm glad that they could be a part of it. I talk a little bit more about this in the video, and I hope to see everyone next Sunday as we'll be moving the hangouts from Saturday.

No comments: