Saturday, January 23, 2016

M3 Editor's Note: January 23, 2016



Please join us for the M3 Weekly Hangout each Sunday at 2pm EST

We'll be discussing the question below as well as the current issues of the day. We'll also talk about topics from each of the M3 groups and the M3 Hot topics posted in each of the M3 communities.Thank you to the M3 contributors who joined us for the M3 Entertainment hangout last night. We had a lot to discuss since we were off for a week. We'll also discuss some of our adventures in Atlanta over MLK weekend the following question inboxed to us by a viewer:


Hello Malcolm, hope all is well. Big fan of M3 and it's erotic and mentally stimulating info. I would like to ask you and the other M3 bears a question. I'm new to the Atlanta area and I'm wanting to make new friendships. But it feels like most times I'm looking for friends other people have sex on their mind and thats not what I'm wanting at all. I'm in a committed relationship and very much in love with him, but I would like to have friends I can hang out with at times. So can you give me some ideas on how to do this? I would really appreciate it fellas. Forever a fan

No comments: